At the end of this guide, you will have the following
- Your inai account setup
- At least one integration with any of inai's supported Payment Providers
- A checkout that accepts Credit/Debit cards in less than 15 minutes
You must already have the following
- An active account with a Payment Provider such as Stripe, Braintree, dLocal
- Signed up to inai.io
Once logged in, click on your Payment Provider of choice. For this Guide, we'll assume Braintree.
When you click Braintree, you'll see the following fields
Enter the information as provided by your Payment Provider.
Once you've added your Braintree integration, you'll see the following icon in your Integrations page. The toggle button indicates it is enabled. By default, an integration is enabled when you add it.
After you've added a Payment Provider that supports Apple Pay, you'll see Apple Pay in your dashboard. By default it is disabled. To enable it, follow these instructions:
- Download your Payment Provider's domain association file.
- Host the contents on your checkout domain at
/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association. For example, if your checkout domain is https://checkout.example.net, the contents must be hosted at
- When these steps are done, inai will handle card payments and Apple Pay on supported browsers.
You can easily accept payments from your customers by creating a Payment Link.
Click on the Payment Links in the left sidebar of your dashboard. Fill out the forms.
Choose "Fixed amount" if you'd like to accept the same amount. If you're using subscriptions, choose "Recurring Payment". Fill out the remaining fields, click create, and you're done. You can copy the url and share it with your customers.
The link will automatically render fields appropriate to the PSPs you've added.
That's it! Accepting payments has never been easier thanks to inai's easy integration.
Updated 5 months ago
If you're here, you can look at Self Checkout with inai